Monday

A big congrats to these hotties that made it on the 'GQ Top 50 Best dressed Men in Britain 2012' list


I’m about to pass out! He’s got so many clothes he keeps them in his aunt’s house. He has made it to the top spot in the GQ best dressed charts it’s evident his talent extends way beyond music. Well done Tinie, you are officially the best dressed man in the UK; we love your style too.


Tinie Tempah English Rapper
“Why always me?” Mario Ballotelli has done it again. This time it’s not scoring a goal for Man City or lifting up his shirt. Yes he did score big with GQ; he made it impressively at number 2.
Mario Ballotelli Footballer
Hot, Hot, Hot. He has won a few awards for his contribution to the film industry. It’s about time he got an accolade for being hot, pardon me, for being well dressed I mean. He has got to be hot, I’m struggling to compose myself. Elba is in the top ten at an impressive number 7.
Idris Elba Actor
Fashion must be bonkers if Dizee Rascal made it at number 11. He can make anything look cool, I give him that.
Dizzee Rascal English Rapper, Songwriter and Producer
I hope it’s politically correct to say Chuka Umunna is hot, well I mean well dressed. That’s no way to speak about a Politician right? I agree. If I get the sack for calling him hot, he can hopefully represent me at the employment tribunal.
Chuka Umunna Politician and Employment Lawyer
Richard Ayoade directs his quirky side to fashion and much more, making the list at 36.
Richard Ayoade Actor, Writer, Comedian and Producer
I predict an earthquake if Labrinth makes it in the top ten next year. For now let’s enjoy the star’s geek chic style. Well done Labrinth for making it at number 41.
Labrinth Singer, Songwritter and Producer

Only Adrien Sauvage could have designed his way to a joint number 44 with George Lamb.
Designer
 See more...
.....................................................................................................................................................................
......................................................................................................................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to say whats on your mind x

You may also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...