Saturday

Shingai Shoniwa is the epitome of Black British style

Shingai Shoniwa is a British singer with roots in Zimbabwe. Born 8 days before my own birthday, I somehow feel a special connection with this beauty. She also revealed she has a dab with the scissors herself. Adding that she always has a sewing box with her to customise clothes-that's yet another connection with me. See, I'm not making this up. Maybe I am making up this article, but its all true. Shingai has outlandish stage and ofstage outfits, even Lady Gaga looks drab compared with Shingai. Fashion has been preaching individuality for a while, this British fashion icon exudes that individuality right to another level, and I love it. Her charisma, her talent, her personality and her style. There is so much to love about Shingai Shoniwa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to say whats on your mind x

You may also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...