Sunday

How to wear Print on Print

My take on the Spring Summer 2012 Print on Print trend. I created this look using H & M's dressing room. The image is not very clear, please do not take offence. (blame it on H & M) This is merely for your inspiration. Finally its okay, and fashionable to clash prints hurray (where have you been all my life). I'm in print heaven. Check out my self made look below all from H & M inspired by print on print.
Print on Print
                                                                                                                                        

Print on Print - from H&M

http://www.hm.com/gb/s/027BQF

Products in this look:

Shoes, Leggings, Jumper, Skirt, Necklace, Ring, Bracelet, GlassesH;amp;Mwww.hm.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to say whats on your mind x

You may also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...