Wednesday

My night out at Coco Rooms Bijou in Manchester

 iHad a great time at Coco rooms now known as Bijou in Manchester. Like always I seem to have a great eye for style even when I'm not really looking. Check out these boots, for the love of fashion, I cannot remember the lovely girl's name. (Thanks girlfriend for agreeing to let me drag you out of the club to some light outside whilst I took this picture.)
I took inspiration from these funky 1970's inspired boots and chose this lovely tartan fabric for my next design project. I will post some pictures in my "Look book" once I have completed the outfit.Look out for the post with my design or simply go to the Look book tab on my navigation bar to see what I wore and how I wore it. I wish I owned these boots though. If anyone knows where I can get these boots, please let me know. I will reward you with a blog post about you? How is that for a bribe thank you treat?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to say whats on your mind x

You may also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...